- Grape: Shiraz, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Counoise, Picardan, Cinsault, Muscardin et Terret noir.
- Location: the Vaucluse Valley.
- Soil: terraced strata of clay with large rounded stones, clay-limestone soils and Barremian limestone.
- Colour: very deep garnet red.
- Bouquet: small red fruits and spices.
- Body: expansive, round and full.
- Wine & Dine: game duck, guinea fowl, pigeon and cheese with character.
- Serving Temperature: 16-18°C.
- Cellar life: 3 to 6 years.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in